Grandma Jess is on Facebook and it’s awesome.
I truly love this commercial.
For the Bikram lovers out there. Namaste.
My brother is Kloe’s dogfather. She smiles, snorts and sneezes. And digs for treasure. <3
While walking around Princeton with the family...
- Syd: I love this store! The dresses are so pretty!
- Me: Seriously?!
- Mom: Oh please. They look like a bunch of bad ideas sewn together.
The East Village on a Friday Night
- Drunk Girl: Excuse me, but can you tell me how to get to 10th Street?
- Me: Sure no prob, keep walking that way (pointing north, towards 10th Street).
- Drunk Girl: Do you know how far it is?
- Me: Sure (pause), you're on 8th Street (pause), so 10th Street is two blocks away.
- Drunk Girl: Thanks!!! I'm not from here.
- "I'm wasted" would have been a much better excuse for the lack of math skills, but that said, glad I could help.