I’m down in NJ for Easter weekend and this is what’s happening RIGHT NOW:
- Peeps are chilling in the hot tub.
- We’re enjoying Jello shots, almond champagne and sangria.
- Steaks are on the grill, lumpia has been served as an appetizer.
- Gramps is watching the Masters on the big screen TV and I’m sitting next to him oohing and aahing at the skillful shots while I post this.
- Ashley’s dog is taking a nap (under a blanket).
- We are bearing the windy weather for some sun on our faces in the backyard.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I. LOVE. MY FAMILY.