omg. My little sister SYDNEY IS A PANTHER LION!!!
(Here she is modeling her new uniform. Turns out she’s the fastest girl on the distance team and there is only ONE boy faster than her. She plans to pat dude on the back before she passes him by this year.) Loves. #SuperTeam #FNL
I’m down in NJ for Easter weekend and this is what’s happening RIGHT NOW:
- Peeps are chilling in the hot tub.
- We’re enjoying Jello shots, almond champagne and sangria.
- Steaks are on the grill, lumpia has been served as an appetizer.
- Gramps is watching the Masters on the big screen TV and I’m sitting next to him oohing and aahing at the skillful shots while I post this.
- Ashley’s dog is taking a nap (under a blanket).
- We are bearing the windy weather for some sun on our faces in the backyard.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I. LOVE. MY FAMILY.
A very serious warning at a frozen yogurt shop in Princeton, NJ. My mix: black sesame, Thai iced tea, and taro yogurt with random delicious toppings. Yums.